Currently, most banks allow a foreigner to open an account in Poland. In some of them, you can only settle it in person, but more and more banks allow you to set up an account electronically. Before choosing a bank, check whether to open an account you must be a resident (have a registration) or whether this is not a necessary condition. Also, note that the documents that you need to open an account vary depending on the bank where you want to do it.
Below is a list of banks where you can easily create an account:
1. Account for a foreigner – PKO BP Bank
2. Account for a foreigner – Millennium Bank
3. Account for a foreigner – NEST Bank
4. Account for a foreigner – mBank. Good for Ukrainian.
5. Account for a foreigner – Santander