RESTRICTIONS ON MOVEMENT, TRAVELLING, BEING IN PUBLIC SPACES.
Leaving the house should be kept to a minimum, while staying at least two metres away from
You can move in the case of:
– travelling to and from work (it also applies to the purchase of goods and services associated with
– volunteering in order to fight COVID-19 (it applies to helping persons in quaran�ne or those who
should not leave their houses),
– carrying out actvities necessary for everyday life (which includes, among others, necessary
shopping, buying medicine, medical appointments, taking care of relatives),
Important! 2 meters – minimum distance between pedestrians
We introduce an obligation to maintain at least a 2-meter distance between pedestrians. This also
applies to families and members of the same household.
Excluded from this requirement are:
– parents with children requiring care (up to 13 years of age),
– as well as people with disabilities, those who cannot move on their own, people with special
education needs statement and their caregivers.
RESTRICTION FOR PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE BEING OUTSIDE THE HOUSE WITHOUT ADULTS
Children and adolescents who are under 18 years of age cannot leave their house unattended.
Only the presence of a parent, a legal guardian or an adult justifies their presence on the street and
only in certain cases:
– travelling to and from work,
– volunteering in order to fight COVID-19,
– or doing things necessary for everyday life.
BAN ON BEING IN PUBLIC GREEN AREAS
The ban applies to parks, lawns, promenades, boulevards, botanical gardens and zoological
gardens or children playgrounds. The ban also includes beaches.
It is also prohibited to use city bikes.
On the bus, tram or subway, only half of the seats can be occupied.
It is best when every other seat is left empty. If there are 70 seats in the vehicle, it can
accommodate up to 35 people.
BAN ON GATHERING, MEETINGS AND EVENTS
It is forbidden to organize any gatherings, meetings or events for more than 2 people. This
restriction does not apply to meeting relatives.
Excluded are: workplaces.
However, employees will have to provide additional security measures to their employees. In any case:
– employees must use gloves or have access to liquid disinfectants,
– workplaces of individual persons must be at least 1.5 meters from each other.
If an employer is not able to ensure this distance (1.5 m) due to objective reasons, e.g. because the
production line does not allow it, he/she has the right to deviate from this principle, but only while
providing personal protective equipment to fight the epidemic.
ACTIVITIES OF SHOPPING MALLS AND CENTRES
Commercial activities in shopping malls can be carried out only by the following industries:
– food industry,
– cosmetics (except perfumes or beauty products),
– toilet and cleaning products,
– medical and pharmaceutical products,
– renovation and construction work,
– pet products,
Important! Medical, banking, insurance, postal, laundry or catering (delivery and takeout) services
can be provided in shopping centres. The so-called island displays are forbidden to carry out
NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS BEING SIMULTANEOUSLY IN SHOPS, MARKETS, POST OFFICE
- Shops and service outlets
As many people as the total number of cash registers or payment points multiplied by 3 can be in
shops (small and large) or any other service outlet at the same time. This means that if a shop has
5 cash registers, 15 customers can be inside at the same time.
- Seniors hours
Between 10:00 and 12:00, shops and service outlets can handle only those over 65 years of age. In
the remaining hours, shops and service outlets are accessible to all customers, including people
over the age of 65.
Important! Petrol stations are excluded from the so-called “seniors hours”.
During those two hours (10:00-12:00), pharmacies can handle those for whom the purchase of
medicine or foods for special medical purposes is necessary due to the sudden threat to life or
As many people as the number of sales points multiplied by 3 can be at the same time in a market
or a bazaar. If there are 20 sales points in your local market, up to 60 people can be there at the
- Post offices
As many people as the number of service windows multiplied by 2 can be in the post office at the
same time. If the post office has 5 service windows, up to 10 people can be inside at the same time.