How to begin the cooperation?

Before starting cooperation with you, your future employer should receive a document that will legalize your work. This document should be handed to you. You will also be directed for an initial medical examination at the cost of the employer. For signing the contract you should bring:

  • passport,
  • document legalizing your stay (if it is a residence card, then you take it together with the decision),
  • your bank account number,
  • if you have worked before – a work certificate from your previous employer,
  • Personal Identity Number