Offices – what, where, how can I handle my issues?

Below you will find a list of offices and tips on what issues you can handle in them:

– West Pomeranian Voivodship Office – here you can apply for a temporary or permanent residence card, an invitation, benefits for people who have a Pole’s Card and have applied for permanent residence

– Szczecin City Hall – here you can, among others, register your car, apply for a temporary or permanent report, apply for a Personal Identification Number, obtain a driving license, report the birth of a child

– Labor Office – in this office you can report the end of work based on a declaration of entrusting the performance of work

– Civil Registry Office – to find out what formalities you must fulfil to get married.