Summer is in full swing, the heat has temporarily left us – a great time to explore Szczecin! The ideal partner for a trip is the Szczecin Tourist Card. A relatively small financial outlay – 20 PLN for the 24-hour version or 30 PLN for the 72-hour version, and we’re in for a power of attractive discounts.
According to the Szczecińska Karta Turystyczna | Visit Szczecin
The card is primarily:
– free rides on public transport
– 50% discount on admission to all branches of the National Museum and the Museum of Technology and Communication
– possibility to buy discounted tickets to tourist attractions, including: underground tourist routes, cruise ships
– discounts in pubs, cafes, restaurants and hotels
– discounted tickets and discounts on water equipment rentals and canoe trips
– discounted tickets for visiting exhibition galleries in the Pomeranian Dukes’ Castle
On this page you will also learn where to buy the card or which application on your phone to use in order to enjoy vacations in the city in an interesting way, but also without unnecessary costs.